Monday, November 2, 2009

halloween

We celebrated halloween several times this year! We trick or treated on Thursday evening with the boys in downtown Auburn - and that was the first time the boys dressed up. I mildly dressed up that night - just makeup and ears. On Friday, the boys wore their costumes to school, and Ray and I went to a costume party at a friend's house after the boys were down. Saturday was the home football game - War Eagle!!! And that night more friends were in town - so we went for round three. An abbreviated version for me again - and that excursion is in the pictures below -

Me and my good friend Whitney - fellow hotel employee (when I was at the hotel) and also fellow boot-camper!

Jeffrey, Mom and I went to the game!!! Had to take a few pictures - it was SO much fun!!!

my boys from the zoo. Cooper was 'Aubie' - read a tiger wearing a jersey. Tripp was able to finally embrace his inner moo.
I promise he looked happier about this at other points of the day! He actually dragged the empty costume around behind him on the floor for two more days after halloween saying 'moo mommy! moo!'
my little ham. i mean tiger.

brotherly love! boxing baby. can I still say baby? He's my baby!!

No comments: