Well, it appears that I'm unable to put my pictures in any kind of order for some reason - so they may be all jumbled up but I'll tell you what each one is!! Christmas was exciting and busy and fun and crazy this year - which I think is becoming the norm for the Beasley family. We started on Christmas Eve morning having 'Christmas morning' at our house with the boys and my parents. We were very lucky - Santa came twice this year. After opening presents and enjoying a big breakfast of eggs, pancakes, sausage and bacon - the boys and Ray and Sadie and I got ready and all packed up and headed to Birmingham. We met Ray's parents, Hannah and Caleb and Lauren at Macaroni Grill for Dinner, then went back to Ray's parents' house for the night. Christmas morning, Caleb woke us all up at about 7am Screaming ' COOPER! SANTA'S HERE!!!' it was adorable. So we got up and had Christmas morning Again in Birmingham. Ok - break for pictures...
This is Ray and Tripp at our house opening Ray's present from Nana and Papow - a gift certificate to Dillard's for dress shoes.

Break to Lindal and Lisa's house and Lauren and I are getting ready for breakfast!

Earlier that morning - this is what Santa brought to Mimi and Granddaddy's house--- a kitchen for my boys and one for Caleb, a car garage, some mickey stuff, leggos, pooh bear goodies. Santa's crazy.

And now - back to my house. Ray's opening his big christmas present... although the box was small. He got a printed picture of his 12 inch miter saw that's been hiding at Mike's house for the past month! I think he's tickled...

And back to Mimi's - Ray and Tripp checking eachother's pulse with their new Mickey doctor kit!

Ok - so after breakfast at Mimi and Granddaddy's - I put the boys in the bath while the rest of the family tried to put the house back together and consolidate the toys so we could have Christmas dinner with family in just a few hours. I began my casserole extravaganza for the day - made a poppyseed chicken casserole and a green bean casserole for Birmingham. Then as soon as the boys and I finished eating, I got up and washed dishes and made another green bean casserole and a corn casserole for Fort Payne! We ate, opened presents, and loaded back up in the car to head to Fort Payne to eat and open presents again! We stayed in a hotel that night near Granny's and I actually woke up pretty sick. We had to find an urgent care office in Fort Payne and they said I had strep, a sinus infection, and an ear infection! I think it was all the shopping and present wrapping that did it to me - who needs sleep over Christmas break?
so this is a pic of Ray and Tripp during dirty santa at Granny Tacket's house in Fort Payne

Dad opening his football vault book that was signed by Coach Chizik and Trooper at my house -

Dad messing with me trying to take a pic of Tripp reading his new Aubie book!

Cooper and Caleb hugging on Christmas morning. It looks sweet - but I'm sure they had to hug b/c someone punched or kicked the other one! :-)

Coop and Caleb playing with the matchbox car garage - very popular toy!

It was a successful tour de Alabama for Christmas! The boys had a wonderful time, we saw lots and lots of family, and Ray and I survived. We maintain that Some Day when we have a bigger house - we will make everyone come to us. We'll see if that ever happens, but just thinking about staying home motivates us to get everything done!
No comments:
Post a Comment