Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trying this thing out

So - I've never blogged before. I've always enjoyed reading my friend's blogs and trying to understand how this whole mysterious world of shared feelings, thoughts, and pictures works, but I've never done it. I've been inspired by two specific friends - Kelly and Katie. Both of these lovely ladies have two children and are doing a beautiful job of sharing bits and pieces of their lives as they move through the crazy world that is raising babies. I want to play too! So here goes - wish me luck!

Just a few pictures to get us caught up - I'm not sure if these are going to come in any specific order or what, but here they are! The first is of both boys in Cooper's toddler bed - his crib set very low to the ground with a new front rail that allows him to get in and out on his own. This is the first picture I ever looked at and truly thought that Tripp wasn't a baby anymore. Coop's 2 1/2 and Tripp's around 14 months here.

Cooper in uncle Mike's hammock. Goodness only knows what he's planning - but he's obviously up to something!
Ok, so I think I have the uploading pics thing about figured out! One more, and I have to get back to work - Mr. Trippster! This little boat has been the most amazing thing. He's halfway in the water, he can't get out, he can't drown, he can't get sunburned, he can kick and splash - it's a mom's dream! Cooper is currently jumping off diving boards wearing his life jacket, and barely has the good sense to be nervous about it - so we needed something that could be really safe for Tripp in case we got distracted with his ever-moving, crazy older brother!

3 comments:

The Dyer Family said...

oh snap - tl in the blogging game!!!! i loooove that picture of cooper in the hammock - he looks bee-you-tee-full!!
i hope the beach was really fun and that cooper is having a good first week in their new classroom. nealy cries each and everyday like she's being mugged, but she's getting better.

the beasleys said...

ok - so b/c I'm totally blogging-cluless, how did you even know I was here? Also, is there any way to put your blog and my other friends' on my page so my friends and family can see? thanks babe!!!!

The Smith Family said...

welcome to the blog world! I can't wait to read more about your babies! I miss you :)