Thursday, August 13, 2009

a wednesday

So, while we were in Florida, Ray bought some toys to bring home for the boys. I did not approve of this particular shopping trip, but I do think the boys have (all 3) been enjoying playing together! He got them... a whoopi cushion. Really. I think he has plans to teach cooper how to blow it up and surprise Papow with it - but in the meantime, here's what Cooper thinks of his new toy.

I am so proud. Also - the other big news on the Beasley front is that brother (our accidental nickname for Tripp) has started using a spoon! I'm pretty sure this is much earlier than Cooper ever did - but we're hopeful that if we introduce all things adult earlier, they'll be self-sufficient before we know it! Of course, when I grabbed the camera to capture this special moment, Cooper began screaming that he wanted his pic taken too -


you can't blame him. that kid's got talent! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My nephews are so perfect!!! I love the blog. Unfortunantly, nothing in my life is worth blogging about. Maybe one day I'll have something worthwhile and you can teach me how!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!