Tuesday, September 15, 2009

'helping daddy'

The wednesday night before the first football game, all three of the boys went in the back yard to get the tailgate stuff together and ready to go. I was in the bathroom getting ready to crash the Hotel's annual anniversary party - so, I was being very girly and the boys were definitely being boys!






Just in case you missed it above - there is a frog on Cooper's head! It blends in pretty well with his strawberry-blonde hair. I think that moment sitting still on Coop's head was the most peace that poor frog had that night.


Tripp did try to pick him up one time, but we weren't fast enough to get the picture, and Ray was afraid he was going to squeeze the poor frog to death, so we let that one go pretty quick!

After the froggie fiasco, they returned to 'helping' Daddy!


Ooooh - and the other thing that happened that night!! I can't forget. It was fortuitous that I did crash that anniversary party b/c it turns out I know the Hotel at Auburn University employee of the year very well - my Daddy!! Jerry Wayne won the Zeitgeist award!! I'm so very proud of and happy for him!





No comments: