Thursday, October 1, 2009

just like it

Months and months ago I went on a fun day-trip with a few of my girlfriends to Atlanta. We went to Lenox and had lunch, went to saks and looked at all the fun stuff we couldn't afford, then went to H&M and had a good time! If you don't know - from what I've been told - H&M is like a designer Old Navy. They have affordable prices, lots of stuff for men women and children, but they carry designer lines. So, I saw this shirt for Tripp (who was just a little baby at the time) and really wanted it, but the smallest size it came in was 18 months. Against my better judgement, I bought it and put it in his closet for what I thought would be at least a year. Since then, I've picked up that shirt and held it up - hoping it would finally fit - at least 15 times. It's always been too big. This morning, I guess Ray decided it did fit, and Tripp came toddling into my room wearing it, and it made my day!!! Here he is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH HE IS PRECIOUS!!!!
What a pose!

This made me laugh outloud! Now you have made my day!