I realize I am Way behind on posting the pictures of Tripp's birthday. Sorry bud - when you're much older and can read and understand how busy life can be - I'll explain this last month to ya.
In the meantime - here they are!! A quick shout out to Kristen (otherwise known as Cay Reigh) for taking pics for me. As usual, I was too busy and distracted with all of the food and people at my house to get any taken myself. This was a fun weekend - we had the A-Day game during the morning of Tripp's birthday, then his birthday party that afternoon. There were several sunburned, exhausted people that came over, but they're also the best of friends b/c they did. Thanks guys!
A few pictures from our A-day experience... we had some seriously happy boys. At that point, I had never seen Tripp jump up and down and scream in delight - until the A-Day game. To see the football stadium in person, and to see all of the 'war eagles, and auburns' everywhere was just amazing for him! We got all Auburn-ed out in our orange and blue shirts, shorts, hats, and even sunglasses...
That was quite a day. Because a-day is first come, first seated... we got there about an hour before the game started. So, by kickoff we had already depleted my snack stash, each taken a trip 'under the stadium' (read: concession area) and were pretty much over the whole thing. We did make it through the first quarter though - it was exhausting, but I think it was a success!
Then we went home and put the boys down for a nap (all three boys) and I got the house ready for Tripp's party! Notice our special guest below - Amanda's mom!!! We were so glad to have her- she's lots of fun, and happens to be the mother of one of my boys' favorite people.
The Auburn cake was well received -- and Cooper explored his creative side with some frosting finger painting. Thanks to whoever saw this and cleaned him up - goodness gracious.
As for gifts, we had a few big hits! The bubbles were definitely popular that afternoon. Tripp just adored his Winnie the Pooh birthday card - he still plays with that... it's in the picture above where he's holding a card and smiling. Also, another shout out to Kristen for her wagon and sand toys! They were great that day, but even more amazing when we went to the beach last weekend!!
Speaking of the beach, that's another set of pictures (and hopefully a little video if I can figure out how to get that on here) that I need to post - so more later!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment